Friday, January 13, 2017

Simple

Hello!
This week has been crazy in so many ways. There have been a million things to balance plus surprises to complicate things further. So, I think I surprised myself when I sat down to reflect on the week and the first word that came to mind was simple. It's not that I don't agree with or aspire to be simple; it's just that it doesn't really seem like something that can coexist with the reality of my job. But, as I thought about it, I realized that the simplicity of my job is that I love it. I love the kids; I love my team; and I love the energy of hard work. So as I finish up this week, and look into the next, I hope I can continue to cherish the simplicity of my job. Even when it feels crazy, there is a simple truth to come back to every time. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment