Friday, May 20, 2016

Chasing Victory

Hello!
I found this quote in a book I've just finished reading called The Summer of Chasing Mermaids. In some ways, it's a quote about loving people for all their flaws and quirks and teaching them that makes them perfect (even if/when the world tells them they're not). It relates so much to the work I still show up to do every day. Since graduating and getting my day shortened by a couple of hours, I realize even more how hard that work is. The exaggerated sense of freedom I feel seems kind of ridiculous at times, but mostly, it really shows me how much of a victory it was to show up every single day ready to love on the kiddos. And it shows me that I have the ability to continue to pursue that victory for the rest of my life. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment