Monday, October 3, 2016

Sincerity

Hello!
There are a million ways to mess things up or do things wrong when you're working with people, especially children. There are a million little things I wish I had done differently by the end of every day. And sometimes, that makes it hard to go back the next day. Sometimes I struggle a lot with the ways I could have done things better, and it makes me wonder if I had the right to do those things at all. I saw this quote, and it reminded me that it doesn't really matter if I regret the decisions I make. As long as I am acting with sincerity and doing the best I can, that is all that matters. I think that helps me live in the moment and helps me focus on getting better instead of wasting my time dwelling on my mistakes. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment