Monday, October 17, 2016

Feelings

Hello!
My feelings really ran all over the place last week. I felt a lot of stress and anxiety. There were a lot of really great and beautiful moments, but also moments where I felt intense betrayal. Overall, it was exhausting. Sometimes I think I shouldn't be having so many intense feelings all the time. And other times I think I should just feel whatever feelings I feel. And then I get overwhelmed by those conflicting ideas. So I found a lot of comfort in this quote. It illustrates for me how I can acknowledge and accept the feelings that I have without letting them take control of my life and the way I do my job. When I can focus on letting my emotions come and go, I know I will feel more stable and motivated at work. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment