Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Go On

Hello!
I have found this phrase extremely motivating as I navigate these first couple days of school. Inevitably, things are going differently than I want them to. There were already so many new things happening, and now I'm starting to add even more layers of new. And that's scary in a lot of ways because I feel like I am doing a lot of things wrong. And I feel like a lot of things could have gone better. This quote gives me encouragement when the regrets settle in. I can't go back and change the choices I made or the events that happened, even when I feel like everything went awry. But that shouldn't stop me from moving forward the next day. I am excited to move towards accepting the things I cannot change and making each day better by learning from the pitfalls of my past. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment