Friday, August 19, 2016

Be Present

Hello!
There has been a lot going on this week. It has been really hard to think about the moment I'm in instead of getting swept up in my to do list. Today I got to spend a little bit of celebration time with some 4th graders. They were hilarious and encouraging, and that 30 minutes or so served as a powerful reminder of the importance of being present. There will always be a million future things to be worried about, but that doesn't mean I get a pass on being present. Even with a million things to do, I know there is a certain magic in being where you are and being all there. I needed a fun time with some 4th graders to remind me of that, and I needed this quote to help me put it into words. I can't wait to work harder to be all there in everything that I do. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment