Friday, July 15, 2016

A Giver

Hello!
Today has been a true emotional roller coaster. Although I say, "emotional roller coaster" a lot these days; I think it might be my new most used phrase. As ridiculous as that is, it doesn't diminish that I have been feeling an overwhelming amount of highs and lows, especially in the last two weeks. This quote caught my eye at the begininning of our conference this week. This conference has heard many resounding calls for community and empathy. We have been acknowledging that the world has an overwhelming need for love. With so many holes in the world, I want to fill as many as I can. I know that starts with my giving to those around me. So, in the craziness of this week and the craziness of this world, I am doing my best to cling to my true purpose to be a giver. And as this overwhelming week draws to a close, I am promising now more than ever to do my best to give others the love, encouragement, and strength they need. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment