Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Go the Distance

Hello!
This seems by far the most fitting quote for the space I have between the last day of school and the start of my next year. I have three weeks before training starts again. And looking at that start date from where I stand today makes next year seem daunting. Like it's going to be a very long year. So, I need a little encouraging Hercules. I need someone (even a fictional, ancient Greek someone) to tell me that I can survive next year. That it most definitely will be hard. But that it will also be worth it in more ways than I can even imagine. It will help me grow into a better, fuller version of myself. It will teach me new things and bring me new experiences. And at the end of next year, I'll again be able to celebrate that I made it. I'll again be thankful beyond measure. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment