Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bubbling Over With Pride

Hello!
Today I am bubbling over with pride for one of my students. This student and I did not begin our relationship building process very smoothly, but I think we have come a very long way since those early months. Because this kid is on my behavior focus list, I have also been working to create some smaller interventions to target the socio-emotional skills he is missing. We wrote some thank you notes today so I could judge how he was doing in the "expressing gratitude towards others" category, and the whole process went really well. He was in such a good mood, and I loved that we got to do something together that I knew was also important to his future. I'm just so proud of his thank you notes and so grateful for this 10 minute moment we got to share. -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment